cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Exclusion Success Experian !!! Score dropped 40pts !!!!

tag
Libra85
Regular Contributor

Early Exclusion Success Experian !!! Score dropped 40pts !!!!

I submitted a dispute request on 2/20/23 for my CBNA/Best Buy account. The account was originally closed 10/2015. DOFD was 07/2016 and had 10 consecutive late payments. Account was PIF Aug 2017. I was approaching my 7 year mark to have late payments remove 07/2023. I heard Experian typically only allows 3 months before the early exclusion can be requested. I actually wanted the account removed completely due to all the lates. I received my dispute results 03/13/2023 and all 10 late payment were removed, and account status was updated to Paid as agreed/never late/closed. The late payments 30/60/90 remarks were replaced with ND no data.

On 3/7/2023 I submitted another dispute and decided try and ask for early exclusion on my Capital One (4) late payments schedule to be removed Aug-Nov 2023. All late payments were removed. Open account 9yrs 3months.

TD Bank/Target had 1 late payment 07/2016 and late payment was deleted. Open account 9yrs 3months

Comenity/Victoria Secrect is still pending 1 late payment 07/2016. Open account 9yrs 6 months

UPDATE: I just pulled a updated Experian Report on MyFICO and my Score dropped 40pts!!!!!! 732<<<692

On my items to review it shows 1 negative account ComenityBank/Victoria Secrect 1 late payment.

I'm not really shocked my score dropped. I figured I would be rebucketted, but losing 40pts is a bit much.

October 2021
5 REPLIES 5
sznthescore
Established Contributor

Re: Early Exclusion Success Experian !!! Score dropped 40pts !!!!

Rebucketing for sure. Your now at the bottom of a new scorecard. When was that late payment on Victoria Secrect?

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 2 of 6
Libra85
Regular Contributor

@sznthescore wrote:

Rebucketing for sure. Your now at the bottom of a new scorecard. When was that late payment on Victoria Secrect?

07/2016 I'm 4 months away from removal. My date since last late payment update to 6 year 8 month. Previously it stated it 5 years 11 months since last late payment. 

October 2021
Message 3 of 6
donkort
Valued Contributor

I guess try for EE on that one, too?

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 4 of 6
Libra85
Regular Contributor

@donkort wrote:

I guess try for EE on that one, too?

I have submitted EE on Victoria's Secret but it's currently pending in dispute. 

October 2021
Message 5 of 6
donkort
Valued Contributor

I hope you get it!

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.