Did you mean: 

Equifax Error

tag
MrTom
Frequent Contributor

Equifax Error

I tried to pull a credit report direct qith Equifax today.I get the error

I get the same error with annual credit report too

We cannot display your Equifax credit file disclosure as the identifying information you provided does not match data currently in our system.

What is causing this?

Starting Score: May 23, 2016 EQ 537 TU 518 EX 548
Recent Scores: EQ 839 TU 824 EX 821
Goal Score: 840
Current Vantage 3.0: 808
Mortgage Scores August 18 2017: EQ5 684 TU4 692 EX2 690
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Equifax Error

@MrTom wrote:

I tried to pull a credit report direct qith Equifax today.I get the error

I get the same error with annual credit report too

We cannot display your Equifax credit file disclosure as the identifying information you provided does not match data currently in our system.

What is causing this?

Possibly all sorts of things, lot of people have gotten that error either in something not matching their validation dataset (which doesn't appear to be 1:1 with the credit report but I'm not 100% certain on that) or if you have a recent dispute, I've sometimes gotten that error and sometimes not.  It's fustruating as hell as I don't have that problem either on EX or TU.

I seriously hope EQ follows EX's example and just creates a free score once a month report like site but they've had years to do that and haven't unfortunately.

        
Message 2 of 4
MrTom
Frequent Contributor

All im trying to do i get a freaking report to see if my credit report lock is still active.

A month ago I canceled Equifaxes 4.95 premier plan promo.  My file was locked when I cancelled and want to make sure its unlocked where I want to have a Discover card pull soon.

As for recent disputes, I filed one on 3-20-17that was never resolved.

And for the score site your talking about, first Equifax needs to eliminate the Equifax score.

My 3B report isnt showing my current Equifax score and its been like that for 2 weeks.

Starting Score: May 23, 2016 EQ 537 TU 518 EX 548
Recent Scores: EQ 839 TU 824 EX 821
Goal Score: 840
Current Vantage 3.0: 808
Mortgage Scores August 18 2017: EQ5 684 TU4 692 EX2 690
Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Equifax drives me nuts, info never matches what they have even though i know it does.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.