cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax lagging behind on reporting...anything I can do?

tag
compassion101
Established Contributor

Equifax lagging behind on reporting...anything I can do?

Heavy uswage statemnt cut from Barclays Nov 5. The balance was reported as 0 on Experian by the 7th, on TU on the10th, and still reporting last month's 4k balance on Equifax.

I want to apply for new credit. Anything I can do to push Equifax alaong?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
KoolDev
Regular Contributor

Re: Equifax lagging behind on reporting...anything I can do?

Eq is the slowest for me as well.  Im just waiting it out.............and yes, its killing me to do so lol

My Sock Drawer: Care Credit $4200-0, JCP 2100-0, Chase 3000-0, Chase Freedom $4500.00-0, WF $1000.00-0.00
In Use: NFCU Visa Sig $17.5k- 0.00k
I still have too MANY CARDS
Starting Score 538
Current Score Oct 30-14 701 fico Eq-- 745 Fico Tu-- 713 Fico Ex
Message 2 of 6
compassion101
Established Contributor

I've spoken to Equifax, they swear they haven't received anything. I've spoken to Barclays, they swear they have sent it. Waiting....

Message 3 of 6
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

They do seem to be lagging this month for me as well. Usually they are a step behing EX but a leap ahead of TU.

But not this month.

Message 4 of 6
compassion101
Established Contributor

It took a couple days to get a Barclays manager on the phone, but he resent the info on Friday, and it was in my EQ report on Tuesday. The unfortunate part is my current balance was reported as opposed to the 0 balance from my statement. Probably reported to EX and TU  that way too.

Uggh

Message 5 of 6
Tawanna

I think they are all slow this month, I am waiting on TU to report, and they still haven't...driving me crazy... and holding me up from applying for mortgage loan.

Starting score: 613
Current score: 627
Goal Score:750
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.