Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax updating

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax updating

for whatever reason, I have always had the most trouble with Equifax having updated reports. They are currently showing my utilization at 70%, but do not have updated information that are showing on Transunion and Experian. They are both showing correct reports with 44% utility. Unfortunately for me, probably 2/3 of creditors I have applied for in the past have traditionally pulled EQ reports.

Is there any way for to get them to update with the proper current information?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax updating

@Anonymous wrote:

for whatever reason, I have always had the most trouble with Equifax having updated reports. They are currently showing my utilization at 70%, but do not have updated information that are showing on Transunion and Experian. They are both showing correct reports with 44% utility. Unfortunately for me, probably 2/3 of creditors I have applied for in the past have traditionally pulled EQ reports.

Is there any way for to get them to update with the proper current information?

I have the opposite experience here in the state of Nevada - Everyone wants Experian, or TransUnion. My EQ is relatively pristine - no negatives, only three inqs in the last 12 months. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.