Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax....

Does anyone know how to get in touch with anyone with any authority at Equifax? I had a Judgment vacated about a month ago. I disputed it with all 3 credit bureaus and  sent all of the proper paper work in,  but for some reason Equifax keeps reporting it as "satisfied". Experian and TransUnion had no problem deleting it from my credit report. I've disputed it 4 times with equifax with the same results. I called again today and immediately ask to speak to a manager or supervisor and there was no supervisor available nor could a supervisor call me back. WTF is that? What kind of company is this? I asked for the lady's name and extension and she wouldn't give it to me? I don't get it.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Equifax....

Maybe mailing in a copy of the vacate judgement, CMRR to Equifax, would help.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did that.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I did that.

I have a direct line for their executive / attorney relations department.  Unfortunately, however, it is at home.  Send me a PM to remind me and tomorrow I'll give it to you.

Message 4 of 6
hollywdredd
Valued Member

06, can I trouble you for that contact info as well? When I satisfied a tax lien, rather than updating it as satisfied they reported it a second time as a dupe tradeline. I've been disputing for a year with no luck.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hollywdredd wrote:

06, can I trouble you for that contact info as well? When I satisfied a tax lien, rather than updating it as satisfied they reported it a second time as a dupe tradeline. I've been disputing for a year with no luck.

I'm away from the office and that's where I have the number written down.  If you send me a PM on Wednesday I'll remember to send you the number in a return PM.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.