Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian 7 days trial

tag
kugel
Valued Contributor

Experian 7 days trial

Anyone know how could you cancel the day trial online?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: Experian 7 days trial

You can't cancel online, only change / upgrade / downgrade membership plans.   You have to call to cancel.   There may be a long wait, but the actual cancelling process once you get an agent is quick. 

1-855-962-6943
Hours of operation:
Mon - Fri: 6 am - 8 pm PT
Sat - Sun: 8 am - 5 pm PT

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@kugel- There are a few threads floating around that can be easily searched with this information in the General Credit section.  For instance, the most recent ones:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Check-Total/td-p/5516715

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/How-to-Cancel-Credit-Check-Total-in-Less-Than...

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it’s Experian, go to manage your membership and downgrade to CreditWorks Basic instead of CreditWorks Premium. This will give you totally free monthly Experian updates and alerts. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If it’s Experian, go to manage your membership and downgrade to CreditWorks Basic instead of CreditWorks Premium. This will give you totally free monthly Experian updates and alerts. 

This is what I do too. Very quick and easy and I haven't had any issues.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is what I do too. Very quick and easy and I haven't had any issues.

Yep. It’s really cool of them to hand out 7 day trials non-stop for those of us who don’t want to pay for monitoring every month. A buck is easy. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.