Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian Credit score increase!!!

tag
ironchef
Regular Contributor

Experian Credit score increase!!!

Finally got my score increased this month as i got the notification i was pleasntly suprised . Fico8 @743.. along with my fico8on TU@754 &my EQ @705 which im trying to get it in the mid 750's by june.. Then chase my next goal on all CB scores to 800 club ! 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian Credit score increase!!!

Congratulations on your CS increase!

Message 2 of 9
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase(s).  When you say you "finally" got your scores to increase, do you know why?  Basically, what was the event/change that caused the increase?  Also do you know why your one score is about 40-50 points lower than the other two?

Message 4 of 9
ironchef
Regular Contributor

Hi, Yes Finally cause I have Perfect Credit among all the CB reports and happen to have a Baddie on there that they refuse to remove that was joint with a Past Marriage . I ask for it to be removed as it met a 3 mo standard retention Period and it changed my score to meet all the rest of my CB . They are all about the same now .

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Makes sense.  Removal of a final or only negative item almost always results in a nice score increase.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Wonderful milestone

Message 7 of 9
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your increase!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was the score prior to the baddie being removed?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.