Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian challenges w disputing on line

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian challenges w disputing on line

Anybody find this CRA a problem when trying to dispute---on line. 

Every time I sign up for their free OR pay site and try to dispute it always comes back "unable" w a phone # to call to REQUEST my report, which I've already seen, obviously.

EQ and T/u are so easy but I just cannot get anything accomplished w these guys.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly you appreciated while I prep for a NASA FCU app.

Thanks so much.     

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian challenges w disputing on line

Ex you need a current report and a report number to do online disputes. If you are denied credit one is available to you to be mailed. At that point you can use the report number to dispute. Or if you haven't received your annual report you can obtain it that way. That report number is also only good for 30 days. Or you have to call and pay for it, have it mailed.
Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Experian challenges w disputing on line

@Anonymous wrote:
Ex you need a current report and a report number to do online disputes. If you are denied credit one is available to you to be mailed. At that point you can use the report number to dispute. Or if you haven't received your annual report you can obtain it that way. That report number is also only good for 30 days. Or you have to call and pay for it, have it mailed.

+1

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.