Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian fico score version 2

tag
nyripon
Established Member

Experian fico score version 2

My Experian fico 8 score is 706, but fico 2 is only 619 which needs to increase by 1 within a couple of days to meet minimum requirement of 620.  Any tricks, advice will be greatly appreciated 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Experian fico score version 2

A quick fix is to optimize your reported utilization if on the high side. Where do you stand with reported individual and aggregate utilization %?

Message 2 of 9
nyripon
Established Member

Utilization is 10%. I have a bunch of hard inquiries, I wish there was a way to delete some of them quickly. 

Message 3 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@nyripon wrote:

My Experian fico 8 score is 706, but fico 2 is only 619 which needs to increase by 1 within a couple of days to meeting minimum requirement of 620.  Any tricks, advice will be greatly appreciated 

Hope you can glean something here;

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/General-Scoring-Primer-and-Version-8-Mas...

Message 4 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@nyripon wrote:

Utilization is 10%. I have a bunch of hard inquiries, I wish there was a way to delete some of them quickly. 

Look into AZEO Technique. All Zero Except One card reporting a small balance e.g. $5-$10. Use a bank card. Do not use a store card. You want individual at 29% or under and aggregate at 9% or under.

Message 5 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@nyripon wrote:

Look into AZEO Technique. All Zero Except One card reporting a small balance e.g. $5-$10. Use a bank card. Do not use a store card. You want individual at 29% or under and aggregate at 9% or under.

For your reading pleasureSmiley Happy

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/ABCD2199-s-Eleven-Rules-to-Credit-Rebuilding...

Message 6 of 9
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AllZero wrote:

@nyripon wrote:

For your reading pleasureSmiley Happy

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/ABCD2199-s-Eleven-Rules-to-Credit-Rebuilding...

I like it. Build up them macros. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
nyripon
Established Member

Thanks guys

Message 8 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@nyripon, You are WelcomeSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.