Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO score report late

tag
babbles
Established Contributor

FICO score report late

trying to figure out why is it that my experian score went up 10 points on my free experian account (1 oct)  but yet on my FICO premier account changes have been reflected on my other files as of oct 3rd, what gives?? why hasn't the new experian score updated in the premier??

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: FICO score report late

I wouldn't exactly rely on the FICO subscription to be the most up to date with any and all changes. If there's no qualifying trigger event for MyFICO, it won't update until something triggers it to and when it does, it won't be as fast as Experian's website.

I would suggest combining both MyFICO's subscription with experian's daily report/score offerings to best be informed of score/report changes.

Starting FICO 8:

Current FICO 8:

3/6, 5/12, 14/24

Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: FICO score report late

MyFICO monitors the CRA's and the moves they make as a group. EX as 1 of the 3 CRA's gave you what they have for their file on you as it happens. Any changes on the 3 CRA's may take a day or 2 to reflect on MyFICO. Most of the time it has to create an alert with the software MyFICO uses to pop on their end. If EX gave you the score bump. Thats what matters. If your applying. Creditors pull the CRA's. Not MyFICO. Give it a bit more time.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.