EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 11 of 18
Valued Contributor

Re: Finally, I Got the Lowest FAKO Score with Credit One

@atd1970 wrote:

Hey Folks,

This is cool. When I first signed-up with Credit One, the Ex Fako was 555. I used my card, paid my bill. The score jumped to 605.

Then, I started getting other cards. The score slowlery dropped. Each time I got a card with a "prime" lender, the score dropped more.

So, today, my Credit One score is 401 (400-900). Yet I have Chase, Citi, Barclay, CU, GERB etc.

How low can you go?

You have a FAKO...  on Credit Sesame my FAKO has been N/A (as in not applicable, complete with the message that I don't have a score) for virtually forever.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 12 of 18
Valued Contributor

credit one is telling you that your score is not right for them! cancel them now!

Message 13 of 18

I need to send an email to a few friends of mine that are still programmers at credit one and find out why this might be happening...  Without personal information of you, but making them aware, honestly this doesn't make any sense.   Yes you are beyond credit one, but the correlation doesn't compute and most likely is a bug in the software as it isn't a true FICO as we all know, but does work with experian.   Anyways, might shoot out an email tomorrow..

As Credit One is a big sub-prime lender, there are probably 30 at most IT people there and I know the majority of programers still.  Only about 15 of those 30 are programmers of some fashion.  Other are network Ops, etc.

Message 14 of 18
Super Contributor

@juggalo9er wrote:

credit one is telling you that your score is not right for them! cancel them now!

This.

EX FICO  16 INQ  791
EQ FICO  10 INQ  786
TU FICO  12 INQ  790
Total CL$477,00038 TL
Message 15 of 18
Established Contributor

@atd1970 wrote:

Hey Folks,

This is cool. When I first signed-up with Credit One, the Ex Fako was 555. I used my card, paid my bill. The score jumped to 605.

Then, I started getting other cards. The score slowlery dropped. Each time I got a card with a "prime" lender, the score dropped more.

So, today, my Credit One score is 401 (400-900). Yet I have Chase, Citi, Barclay, CU, GERB etc.

How low can you go?

Welcome to the club. Credit one has my score at 550 when my lowest fico score is experian at 656.

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 16 of 18
Valued Contributor

Why do you still have the Credit One account?
Message 17 of 18
Regular Contributor

@Involver wrote:
Why do you still have the Credit One account?

I was wondering the same. Once you get a Prime card, subprime cards shoudl be closed.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.