Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First premier charge off

tag
Moelovely
New Visitor

First premier charge off

Ok so I didn't try to do fp bad. I have good payments up until march of last year. Had surgery was out for the rest of that month into the second week of April. Couldn't pay them at the time cause my job messed me over while I was out. Plus when I came back to work, somebody broke into my car took everything including the cards. Phone also couldn't get in touch with premier for a week. When I finally was able to it was like hell getting through so I gave up and was just gone try to pay off the cards until I was able to get in touch or whatever. But couldn't access my account. So I called once again couldn't get through. So long story short they charger off both cards in October of last year. One account 765 and the other 995. I keep hearing that it's gone be hell trying to get them to work with you. SO QUESTION IS HOW SHOULD I TACKLE THIS?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: First premier charge off

@Moelovely wrote:

Ok so I didn't try to do fp bad. I have good payments up until march of last year. Had surgery was out for the rest of that month into the second week of April. Couldn't pay them at the time cause my job messed me over while I was out. Plus when I came back to work, somebody broke into my car took everything including the cards. Phone also couldn't get in touch with premier for a week. When I finally was able to it was like hell getting through so I gave up and was just gone try to pay off the cards until I was able to get in touch or whatever. But couldn't access my account. So I called once again couldn't get through. F it at that point. So long story short they charger off both cards in October of last year. One account 765 and the other 995. I keep hearing that it's gone be hell trying to get them to work with you. SO QUESTION IS HOW SHOULD I TACKLE THIS?

Welcome @Moelovely 

Sorry you had a hardball thrown at you. Life events happens. FP is a bear to work with and get CO's deleted. Best you can do is pay them so the updating stops each month as a CO. Go over this thread and start mailing the letters out. Dont know why you waitted 5 months to do something about it now. Or give up till now. Wont be easy. Not known to do it.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/The-Saturation-Technique-Best-GW-adjustment-... 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.