Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Following credit score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Following credit score

Which is better (and easier on the wallet) to buy to follow my credit score - myfico or creditchecktotal? Any others?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Following credit score

Credit check total will offer you a 50% discount if you cancel after the 7 day trial so $15.00 a month usually for 1 year. If you need other scores versions other than FICO 8 the myfico is your only source at $30.00 per month.
Message 2 of 4
stargazer25
Regular Contributor

I had both for a bit but I definitely have a preference for myfico. The alerts are quicker and you do get all 3 reports every 90 days. 

Starting Scores: September 2015 minus 500 across the board
Current Scores: October 2017 EQ: 715 TU: 710 EX: 716
In My Wallet:
Cap1 QS: $4.8K - AMEX BCP: $4.2K - Old Navy Visa: $7K - Nordstrom $3.8K - VS $500 (FTW!)
BofA AU: $12K AMEX AU: $25K
Business: AMEX BCP $15K
Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Credit check total will offer you a 50% discount if you cancel after the 7 day trial so $15.00 a month usually for 1 year. If you need other scores versions other than FICO 8 the myfico is your only source at $30.00 per month.

Mostly true but Experian's credit product now offers purchases of all the same additional scores found here at least for EX; they have some pricey monitoring product though ($22/month?) which I think is just FICO 8 only routinely to get access to them so doesn't have the same advantage as the MF product.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.