cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Is there more than 1 trial site for Transunion?

tag
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

HELP! Is there more than 1 trial site for Transunion?

I had an alert on my phone calendar to cancel transunion's trial today, PROBLEM is I can't remember what site I signed up on!  I don't have anything in my notes, nothing just an alert saying to cancel today! LOL

I called 8004932392 and they have nothing on me and according to their site, no info on my husband either!  I mean no credit card information.

That number is associated with https://membership.tui.transunion.com/

I need to cancel subscription TODAY!  If there's another site, please help me figure this out.

Thanks

Starting all over again!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP! Is there more than 1 trial site for Transunion?

Oh wow. The only thing I can think of is to maybe do a google search on it and see what you come up with.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Checked your browser history?

Message 3 of 4
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

Did both.  I've got my fingers crossed that I didn't do it since I can't seem to find it LOL

From now on I'll add the site name to my calendar reminders

Starting all over again!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.