Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heavy use of revolving credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Heavy use of revolving credit

I just purchased my three fico scores. TU-683, EQ-712, EX-700

there are three negative factors that are hurting my score.  I will only mention want to keep this post simple.  Heavy use of revolving credit. This is my situation, I pulled my reports about three or four months ago, and noticed that.  My name was on a few credit cards with my mother.  She is an elderly woman and put my name on some of her cards so I can shop for her.  When I realized that she was bouncing money around from one car to another and it was having a negative effect on my score, I removed my name from her cards.  Today I pulled my scores again, and all three CA are still reporting.  I have an excessive amount of revolving credit.  Is there anything I can do to fix this situation?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Heavy use of revolving credit

If you have removed the AU-
Just dispute not mine-

sorvino123 wrote:

I just purchased my three fico scores. TU-683, EQ-712, EX-700

there are three negative factors that are hurting my score.  I will only mention want to keep this post simple.  Heavy use of revolving credit. This is my situation, I pulled my reports about three or four months ago, and noticed that.  My name was on a few credit cards with my mother.  She is an elderly woman and put my name on some of her cards so I can shop for her.  When I realized that she was bouncing money around from one car to another and it was having a negative effect on my score, I removed my name from her cards.  Today I pulled my scores again, and all three CA are still reporting.  I have an excessive amount of revolving credit.  Is there anything I can do to fix this situation?

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should have mentioned that I am a newbie, can you please explain
a dispute letter? v  What should be in it and who doesn't go to?  I purchased Fico complete, besides the three reports it has the ability to generate letters. Would it be advisable to generate a dispute letter through FICA complete? Your input is greatly appreciated
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do an online dispute for these-

sorvino123 wrote:
I should have mentioned that I am a newbie, can you please explain
a dispute letter? v  What should be in it and who doesn't go to?  I purchased Fico complete, besides the three reports it has the ability to generate letters. Would it be advisable to generate a dispute letter through FICA complete? Your input is greatly appreciated

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should have mentioned I am a newbie
I just purchased credit complete from  my FICO. This service provides any way to write letters.  Would this be advisable?  When I dispute these credit cards do I simply say they are not mine?  Or do I explain the whole situation, telling them my elderly mom put my name on some of her cards so that I can shop for her? 
Message 5 of 7
danikasmom
Regular Contributor

In my opinion, I would just say that they are not yours.  They don't want to know all the details and they MAY just say, well then, since you are able to shop with them, they are yours.  You have to decide what is more important..you shop for you mom, or keep your credit good.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorvino123 wrote:
I should have mentioned I am a newbie
I just purchased credit complete from  my FICO. This service provides any way to write letters.  Would this be advisable?  When I dispute these credit cards do I simply say they are not mine?  Or do I explain the whole situation, telling them my elderly mom put my name on some of her cards so that I can shop for her? 

The Credit Complete package comes with reports with links that walk you through the disputing process step by step.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.