Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access the Chat Box in DISCO?!

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

How do I access the Chat Box in DISCO?!

So I have been clicking on every section I can trying to get the little Chat with a Representative Box to pop up and it hasn't done it for me...LOL Am I going about it wrong or is it just Inbox Messaging for right now?!   LOL     Someone help me please XD

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: How do I access the Chat Box in DISCO?!

LMAO ROFL I would find it RIGHT AFTER I post this too.....*sighs*     So I just searched Live Chat, it took me to the HELP CENTER, at the bottom left it says Message an Agent and that will pop up the Box.....smh Ok guys carry on I apologize.    *goes to brew me more coffee*    

Message 2 of 35
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Hahahaha!  Sooooooooooooo glad I didn't answer.  Wanna know what I was gSmiley Tonguenna say?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 35
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy   YES XD

Message 4 of 35
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Idiot Funny Smiley Face | Funny smiley, Funny emoticons, Emoticon faces

I've looked all over for that darned chat too

and always go back to the bt page and sit there and "wait for it". 

Dont Know Emoticon #arms, #care, #cartoon, #confused, #deny, #Dont, #dumb, # emoji, #emoticon, #face, #hands, #icon… | Emoji love, Emoticon, This or  that questionsWelp, told ya I was glad. (soooooo glad)

Message 5 of 35
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy     LMAO well it could have been worse it actually makes me feel a lot better I wasn't able to find it at first LOLOL I honestly thought you were about to be like....Did you try SEARCHING for it XD      

Message 6 of 35
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Lol, naw wouldn't do that.  Got another silly story though. 

I called Cap1 one time and asked where's the chat and he asked why, I already have him on the phone. 

I'm likeTwemoji2 1f926 - Head Smack Emoji - free transparent emoji - emojipng.com

...just wanna know.

Message 7 of 35
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy     LMAO omg you sound like me so much!      I can't tell you how many times I'll be on the phone with someone locking the house and go to touch my pocket to make sure I have my phone then I go BACK in the house to realize.....it's either in my other hand, OR tucked between my head and my shoulder lololol one time I even told my mom to Hold on a moment so I could search for it....

Message 8 of 35
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy     But yes I love the Chat Box, I think I made sure my last two cards offered it after I learned Amex had one I was like NO WAY they have little Chats for these Banks XD     So now it's sort of a staple for me moving forward they are so useful and helpful Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 35
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Btw, received a mail offer and did the Ga's Own app up to a certain pt.  To where they ask for references...just curious to see it cuz I read a post about that here recently. Anyway, I x'd out, thought no more about it.  The other day I got a nasty gram via usps to either %$# or get off the pot.  Lol, got a free score out of it.  Anyway, thought about you and that plat silver card (the new style) while I was looking at the cards.  They scare me now, hahahaha!

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.