Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I keep up with my score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I keep up with my score?

Ok so I know my scores right now bc of the $1 week trial at credit check total. But I don't want to pay $40 per month to continue to know it. So how do I monitor it after this? Is there a way?
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: How do I keep up with my score?

CCT is 29.95 after the 7 day period is over.  However, when you call and cancel they will offer it to you for 14.95 for the next x amount of years.  

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 15
AutoBot
Established Contributor

CT is normally $29.95 per month. You can call and ask to cancel and you will get a 50% off doscount good for 5 years, which will be like $15 per month.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh cool thank y'all! If I DIDNT do this, would I just have to pay pay score view through the bureaus or something?
Message 4 of 15
Pway
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh cool thank y'all! If I DIDNT do this, would I just have to pay pay score view through the bureaus or something?

MY FICO, this site but it is much more.  Yes it would cost you a whole lot more if you buy them individually through each bureau.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just for clarity, CCT can be $15 a month, as noted ... what that gets you is this: Daily updates of your Experian score, and once a month scores for all three bureaus. It's not continuous monitory for all three. 

Message 6 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'm with the others. I'd roll with CCT for that price.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool ty I will call them when my trial ends. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great information!  I've had CCT for 2-months now at $29.95/month. I'm going to call them and get 50% knocked off. Thanks!

Message 9 of 15
RCOH
Regular Contributor

I'm using CCT as well. Did the trial then cancel, offered the 1/2 price of $14.99.

They monitor more than just Experian. I've received notice when changes occurred to my Equifax report also. You don't get new score changes for each CRA when that happens, just Experian. You can pull all three scores every 30 days (Experian, Equifax & Transunion) for less than the cost of one through any other true FICO score I could find.

I still use the FAKO sites (Karma, Sesame) to help monitor. I don''t trust their scoring (nor should anyone) but they have been a useful tool in keeping track of changes.

Starting Score 12/15 (FICO 8) EQ: 488 :-(
7/16 (FICO 8) EX:611 - TU: 579 - EQ 599 --- Goal 660+
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.