cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does MyFICO monthly credit report work?

tag
lequestion

How does MyFICO monthly credit report work?

Lets say you get a monthly report from myfico

Does it pull your report on a monthly basis the same time every month or does it pull your report when you want to "update" it.

Like would the report be the same if I wanted to pull a report on the 5th vs the 15th?

Or if I only pulled on the 15th would it give me the most up to date report?

Kinda confusing way to ask but...

Lets say you wanted to wait to get your monthly report because  you're expecting changes between the 1st and the 15th. If you want to see the most up to date report you would "update" your report on the 15th right? or does myfico already pull the report the same time every month thus it doesn't necessarily always give you the most up to date info.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: How does MyFICO monthly credit report work?

@lequestion wrote:

Does it pull your report on a monthly basis the same time every month or does it pull your report when you want to "update" it.

Like would the report be the same if I wanted to pull a report on the 5th vs the 15th?

Lets say you wanted to wait to get your monthly report because  you're expecting changes between the 1st and the 15th. If you want to see the most up to date report you would "update" your report on the 15th right? or does myfico already pull the report the same time every month thus it doesn't necessarily always give you the most up to date info.

It is not automatically updated, you have to manually refresh the report. If you don't pull a report before your next eligible report you loose it.

Message 2 of 6
lequestion

Right so whenever you do decide to pull it (before expiration) it should be the most up to date information whether you pulled it in the beginning or end of the month correct?

Message 3 of 6
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@lequestion wrote:

Right so whenever you do decide to pull it (before expiration) it should be the most up to date information whether you pulled it in the beginning or end of the month correct?

Yes, when you refresh it pulls the report that day and you can refresh any time. For example, if you start your subscription on the first you can wait all the way till the 31 to do the refresh 

Message 4 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@lequestion wrote:

It updates on the day you actually pull it.

You have a 1-month window in which to do it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@lequestion wrote:

Correct. When you pull it, it's up to date.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.