cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for 3B to update sent in personal info?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long for 3B to update sent in personal info?

For those that have sent in updated personal info to any of the 3B, from the time you sent it how long did it take for the information to be updated?  I'm talking things like name changes, address changes, and/or other simple corrections to profile data not related to specific accounts?  Do any of the 3B take longer than the others to update these types of things? 

My name is represented multiple ways with all 3B, so this past Monday I provided them all with my birth certificate/SS card so that they could fix my name and have it represented just 1 way on my reports, the correct way.  I've run into problems with multiple creditors in the past because of name issues including them not being able to report and/or not being able to SP me.  Hopefully my supplied documentation will fix this ongoing issue, just wondering how long typically these types of things take once they have received documentation.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: How long for 3B to update sent in personal info?

It was fairly quick, but I don't remember exactly how long it took. I want to say 1-2 weeks but we did it last year for hubby and I.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.