cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pull daily Experian from CreditCheckTotal CCT???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to pull daily Experian from CreditCheckTotal CCT???

I don't get it, they advertise daily Experian pulls.

I friggin just got a notification from Mint.com of all places, that said "looks like you closed an account - Midland"

Sounds great but Mint doesn't give reports, and this CCT subscription (im still in the 7 day trial, but i already called to cancel and accepted the $15/month deal)

So, can anyone please tell me - where the heck do I go to refresh the Experian report only?  I know for the 3-B one I have to wait 3 days from now (says so)

I googled to no avail.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Jamgal40
Contributor

Re: How to pull daily Experian from CreditCheckTotal CCT???

Try clicking on overview and scroll down to the bottom. You will see where it says Experian Credit Report and underneath you will see 'order now'.

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 2 of 10
InfamousRSX
New Contributor

You will get daily pulls when the trial officially ends and they charge you, and it will refresh automatically when you log in everyday.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everday when you log into CTT your experian updates. That is the latest data. You should see 

Experian credit report

Generated : today. 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@InfamousRSX wrote:
You will get daily pulls when the trial officially ends and they charge you, and it will refresh automatically when you log in everyday.

Really? So it's normal during the trial to not get daily pulls? Seems like the most reasonable scenario at this point.

@Anonymous wrote:

Everday when you log into CTT your experian updates. That is the latest data. You should see 

Experian credit report

Generated : today

No. It says generated March 27 no matter what I try. Smiley Sad

@Jamgal40 wrote:

Try clicking on overview and scroll down to the bottom. You will see where it says Experian Credit Report and underneath you will see 'order now'.

Yeah I tried it and it said $19 dollars. No free refresh.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found a trick that works for me. I recently disputed some things with both experian and equifax. They send you emails about your dispute and blah blah blah. BUT if you click the link in the email that you want to view your dispute you have the option to also start a new dispute. However, once you fill in your information it allows you to view your most recent report 100% free. You just dont have to dispute anything. Havent found a workaround for TU yet but it works for EX and EQ.

Message 6 of 10
InfamousRSX
New Contributor

Yeah, after the trial oficially ends you will get daily pulls automatically when you log in every day, and another 3B pull when the trial ends and they charge you. You can confirm calling them, my trial ended 1 week ago and that was when the daily pulls started, and the credit monitoring of EQ and TU started too.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appleinc watch out because Experian will freeze you out of online disputes if you do that too frequently.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

After like 4 times they will freeze you out.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just used CCT for the first time as I am a newbie.  I see a judgement on Equifax that is on no other tool that I use.  not my fico, not TU, not credit karma, freescoresandmore, no where.  In fact, its so old it shouldn't even be reporting. Not sure about this CCT.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.