cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question....I have 3 accounts with the same comp...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question....I have 3 accounts with the same comp...

I have a question....I have 3 accounts with the same company....First Premier. They were opened 03/2001 Went into collections with one company....Arrow....then I guess they sold it to another company....Truelogic. The account shows closed 09/2003. It was paid 02/2007....to the collection company. But the First Premiers still show on my CR as $0 balance....Sold to Arrow Charged off as bad debt....settled for less....Should I try to get these removed? If so how do I do it? With a GW letter? Right now I have them on my CR and I have the Arrows that have been paid and I am still fighting with a couple of the credit bureus to update....the ones that are updated state....settled for less. Can I try to get these taken off as well?
Thanks!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: I have a question....I have 3 accounts with the same comp...

babyduck wrote:
I have a question....I have 3 accounts with the same company....First Premier. They were opened 03/2001 Went into collections with one company....Arrow....then I guess they sold it to another company....Truelogic. The account shows closed 09/2003. It was paid 02/2007....to the collection company. But the First Premiers still show on my CR as $0 balance....Sold to Arrow Charged off as bad debt....settled for less....Should I try to get these removed? If so how do I do it? With a GW letter? Right now I have them on my CR and I have the Arrows that have been paid and I am still fighting with a couple of the credit bureus to update....the ones that are updated state....settled for less. Can I try to get these taken off as well?
Thanks!

Dispute the accounts if there are any inaccuracies. Try GW letter as well.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.