Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impatience is my downfall

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impatience is my downfall

OK, So I paid off all my accounts the beginning of Feb....and I am getting very impatient.... only one card has updated so I'm showing Utilization at 69% when it's sitting at 5% or 0% depending on the account...I am sooo ready to see how high my FICO's go...come on cards...you can do it.....

Oh and on another impatient note...I sent out 4 DV's 3/3/08 3 old paid accounts and 1 account that I think is from 2000 and if so shouldn't be on the CRA.  I can't wait to get the green cards back and count down those 30 days......  

Does anyone else have this same need for instant gratification? (maybe this is why my scores are so low and my Util was so high.....)
Sigh

P.S. I am working at getting a FHA Loan $90,000 asking price... 5k down...2k for closing costs and no new collections last 3 years... 1 CC 2 years old, 3 CC's 1 yr old, 1 auto loan 6k opened 2006 paid Feb 2008, 1 personal loan 4 mos old 2.5K no lates on all....  just want the best scores in the next 2 months to make things easier... Any other general credit advice?

3/1/08     TU 611 EQ 564 EX 578

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
atlastontheroad
Established Contributor

Re: Impatience is my downfall

I'm sitting here waiting to be able to update my TU report for the day.  How's that for impatient?

I update credit recovery spreadsheets every other day, check my balances about the same amount too.  Since finding these fora, I've become an addict.

Patience is a virtue I wasn't born to have.

atlast....waiting for March 15 to update all REAL ficos.....it's only 10 days away, 9 days in some time zones Smiley Happy
Ficos 2/17/08: TU 551 EQ 534 EX 587
Ficos 2/12/09 TU 695 EQ 715 EX 715
Fico...4/15/10....drumroll.....EQ 743
Message 2 of 9
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

I wake every morning, make a cup of coffee (lots of cream and lots of sugar), sit in front of ol' betsy (my quad core beast of a computer) and fire up www.truecredit.com and pull my 3-in-1 credit reports.

If  on vacation, I still do the same (provided there is Internet access) but I use lucky charlie (my older MacBook laptop)
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ficonians!

I too, must admit, that after being on this site just under a week now I am COMPLETELY HOOKED!  I usually sit in my office IM'n my two girlfriends all day, but so far all this week I'm getting texts on my phone asking me why I'm not signed in to Yahoo Msgr - ROFL!

But what a club to be a member of huh?!  A group of people hungry to recover their creditdom and willing to educate and encourage each other.  What a great great thing! I've already sent DV/SOL ltrs and I'm tracking all 3 CRs daily!

I can't wait for the DV ltrs to come back so I can yell "HEY! DELETE!" and then move on to the next big challenge!

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

MinnesotaJ wrote:

P.S. I am working at getting a FHA Loan $90,000 asking price...

$90k? Is that what you're buying a house for? Man... I'll be lucky if I can find a 3BR townhouse for under $200k! I too am doing FHA. My lender wants to pull my reports tomorrow to get started on the pre-approval.
Message 5 of 9
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Friends house is 3b 1ba,,,asking $650k!  YEOW!  It's on Cape Cod
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just thinking that the other night how this is whole process is taking a bit too long, I started this process in dec and even though I've seen about a 30 point increase in my score I WANT MORE AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!! YOU HEAR ME CAS AND CRAS?

bobgr

Fico Addict #878437
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes...90,000 is the asking price...89,900 actually...remember what realtor says....location location location....rural MN is cheap...  there are NEW houses that are selling 250k but I don't need or want new....this is out first house and we expect to have it paid off in 10-15 years.  Still taking out a 30 year loan but 7k in tax returns a year with monthly payments...then we can move forward from there...

J,

Your FICO score has increased by 24.

588 now...still need more cards to report balances...
Message 8 of 9
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

I cant get anything decent in the Seattle area for less than 450k, I am envious of a 100k home loan.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.