Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest Rate Up or Down

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interest Rate Up or Down

Hi, Greetings to every one in the market of your credit world.These are the time we all need to think about the housing market , are we going to see the rates goes down or they climb up like a rocket.I know there will be some good new for some and bad for some.It is great to have great credit history that help in the long run for the family.I wish rates goes down so that will provide some chances to invest in the housing market.I ask all of you i.e what is your view how this is going to turn.Thanks and keep up the good work .
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interest Rate Up or Down

The Fed is predicted to reduce rates by .25 percent when they reconvene on 9/18... Keeping my fingers crossed as I will be locking in a rate during that time frame.

Rob
Message 2 of 6
sl
Established Contributor

IMO I don't think the Fed is going to touch the interest rate for awhile.  I think they will hold out a bit longer and see how much more damage there is in the housing market.  I think the entire world of credit is going to be changing and harder to even get a store credit card.
Message 3 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

sl wrote:
IMO I don't think the Fed is going to touch the interest rate for awhile.  I think they will hold out a bit longer and see how much more damage there is in the housing market.  I think the entire world of credit is going to be changing and harder to even get a store credit card.

Check the news forum  Smiley Very Happy

The Feds is definitely hinting at a reduction
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 6
sl
Established Contributor

I will have to check it out when I get home.  Thanks.  Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

30 year fixed? Gonna go lower-
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.