cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Credit Check Total the same as Experian credit tracker?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Credit Check Total the same as Experian credit tracker?

Any difference in the two? I use Experian, but wondered if there was a better deal with CCT??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Credit Check Total the same as Experian credit tracker?

They are both from Experian, but they have different features.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Any difference in the two? I use Experian, but wondered if there was a better deal with CCT??

Experian Credit Tracker charges me $9.99 per month for EXP report and FICO8 score.

CCT offers 3 reports (TU, EXP and EQ) for $14.99 per month

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Literally same exact company. Cct doesn't have an app yet it appears. Literally same contact info for both. Cct is experian+ more. But literally you call the same exact number for info/to cancel.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AhmedInVA wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Experian Credit Tracker charges me $9.99 per month for EXP report and FICO8 score.

CCT offers 3 reports (TU, EXP and EQ) for $14.99 per month

Just to clear it up, CCT is $29.99 per month after the $1 trial. However, if you call to cancel, they are offering $14.97 per month with the daily EX pull, and the 3 pulls 3x per month. This is a bargain, but you have to call to cancel the trial. Some are reporting getting it for $9.99 which is even better.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.