cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having a problem with getting their Equifax report?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else having a problem with getting their Equifax report?

I have visited AnnualCreditReport.com for several weeks to review my credit reports. Each time I attempt to pull my Equifax report, I get an "unable to process" message.  I can successfully review both TU and Experian. I broke down and ordered my Equifax report to be sent by mail. Is anyone else having this problem with Equifax? My Equifax is also 70 points lower than TU and 21 lower than my Equifax.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Re: Is anyone else having a problem with getting their Equifax report?

Viewed all 3 yesterday.

Message 2 of 4
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have visited AnnualCreditReport.com for several weeks to review my credit reports. Each time I attempt to pull my Equifax report, I get an "unable to process" message.  I can successfully review both TU and Experian. I broke down and ordered my Equifax report to be sent by mail. Is anyone else having this problem with Equifax? My Equifax is also 70 points lower than TU and 21 lower than my Equifax.

There are actually several recent reports in the forums of other members having issues this week, even though they have not had any issues in previous weeks.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sign up for Core Credit on Equifax's website and you'll get a monthly report and score (VS3) update free. Just make a My Equifax account if you don't already have one and when you log in there will be a section to opt in. It's the exact same info in the ACR offering right down to SP data. 

I have been using it for a few months now and I have zero complaints. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.