Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with AnnualCreditReport.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Issues with AnnualCreditReport.com

@MySunrise271 wrote:

@Anonymous no, I haven't gone back to pull the reports. I was going to try later  this week to use a different browser as earlier suggested.

This has happened to me for the last month. I have attempted differnt browsers, computers and still the same outcome.

Of course there is no one to contact. This is insane. 

Message 11 of 24
MasonK
Frequent Contributor

I've never been able to get an EQ report from annualcreditreport.com due to the verification wall. I was barely able to convince EQ phone support to mail me a copy since I couldn't get it from ACR or the Equifax sites.

The blank page part is a mystery to me, but I can confirm that I've posted about EQ problems on the forums and a lot of responses came in.

1/1/16 FICO8 Scores: EX: 407, EQ: 403, TU: 455
4/1/24 FICO8 Scores: EX: 832, EQ: 820, TU: 834
FICO9 EX: 818
Total Revolving Limits: $152,300

Message 12 of 24
MasonK
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymalous wrote:

There have been a lot of reports of problems with EQ lately, but they all involved verification questions, not blank pages. But EQ just rolled out a new verification system, where they ask for your email and phone and send a code. I was able to pull my EQ report from AnnualCreditReport.com using the new verification method today, after months of hassles.

There's a good chance the problem you're seeing is a kink with the rollout. @coldfusion's suggestion to try another brower is a good one, because the problem you described is often brower-specific. Otherwise, just wait a week and see if they've fixed the problem.

Well whaddya know! I haven't tried pulling my EQ report from ACR since they made this change and it worked!

My report is wrong, though. EQ says my 8 remaining late payments don't exist even through they show up on my Credit Karma EQ report (currently in process of falling off through October 2022).

But whatever... I'm able to actually get my EQ report now! Thanks for the info about the code verification system!

1/1/16 FICO8 Scores: EX: 407, EQ: 403, TU: 455
4/1/24 FICO8 Scores: EX: 832, EQ: 820, TU: 834
FICO9 EX: 818
Total Revolving Limits: $152,300

Message 13 of 24
Duriel
Frequent Contributor

Was it hacked or just an immature programmer? Hoop doop?0E9793D3-53D9-436A-81ED-77BD2878AA9E.png

Message 14 of 24
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

@Duriel wrote:

Was it hacked or just an immature programmer? Hoop doop?

Those are just placeholders. It's not supposed to make it into production code.

Message 15 of 24
mrpuffrabbit
Valued Member

I have issues when I try to use it from overseas, or a VPN through a US location.

The moment I used a remote desktop to a computer actually in the US, I was able to get 2/3 of my reports (EQ and TU). I still can't get my Experian.

Feb 2022 F8 - EQ: 785 | EX: 780 | TU: 795
Curve Card misconceptions - facts/DPs and discussion
Message 16 of 24
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@mrpuffrabbit wrote:

I have issues when I try to use it from overseas, or a VPN through a US location.

The moment I used a remote desktop to a computer actually in the US, I was able to get 2/3 of my reports (EQ and TU). I still can't get my Experian.

I have the exact same issue. I travel a lot for work, and obviously for something as personal as CRs, I wouldn't want to be on public WiFi without some sort of privacy shield, hence the VPN. But yes, ACR doesn't play well with a VPN, particularly EX.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 17 of 24
RobynJ
Established Contributor

Re: Issues with AnnualReport.com

I am having the same issue with Transunion. It simply states it can not complete online and to contact them. 

@coldfusion wrote:

Do you mean the site https://www.annualcreditreport.com ?

Quick thought: have you tried accessing your reports using a different browser?  There could be an issue for example with your browser setting or with a plugin.

> > > > > > > > >

Starting Score:

Current Score:
My highest 818

Goal Score:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

/
Message 18 of 24
OniStringer
Regular Contributor

I feel like transunion is the only one that ever works for me.

@Anonymous wrote:

I also had the same or simlair issue.  I was able to check TransUnion's credit report but Equifax and Experian wouldn't work.  

Started with LOW 500s - Actively rebuilding as of early 2019
//
Message 19 of 24
Princessaboo

Hate to bring up an old thread but this has been happening to me for 3 weeks stright now just with Equifax. At first I though maybe chrome had a problem with it becuase it would give me the "We've experienced an issue processing your request" prompt after I put in my phone number and email to verify. I was able to sucessfully get past the verification by switching to Firefox but after that it just loads a blank screen with only the annualcreditreport header at the top just as the user above mentions. If you refresh the page or hit the button at the top to go to the next report it will still tell you that you have claimed your free report already. There is litterly no fix for this and it's infurrating me. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Brave, and Edge and none of them work with Equifax.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.