cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job I left 20 yes ago added to credit report today?

tag
Talonwildstar
Frequent Contributor

Job I left 20 yes ago added to credit report today?

A job I left 20 yrs  ago was added to tans union report today. I have not filled out for any new credit apps for over 2 years. Or anything to do with any credit. 
 Not only that I have had 6 jobs since then and none of them have been added to my credit report which I would have used them on any new application.. just seems strange .. should I be concerned or just let it go?

AmEx BCE 20k | PNC visa 10k | Synchrony 2% MC 9.3k | LLBean Citi MC 6k | PNC points signature visa 15k | CapOne QS1 1.8.k | Citi DC. 7.750k | Discover it. 7k | Am Ex Gold | Kohl’s. $3k | Amazon Store. 10k | Overstock. 13.6k | Boscovs. 14k | Best Buy S.C. 2.8k | Home Depot 2k | Total CL 149,000 | PNC personal loan 7500 down to 6200 | Oldest credit 4yr 8 months , newest 1/2020 | *1% card utilization only 1 inquiry on Experian 0 on others

As of 05/03/22
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Who_wuda_thought
Frequent Contributor

Re: Job I left 20 yes ago added to credit report today?

If you call the credit bureau which has it reported, they should be able to tell you exactly when the entry was made to report, as well as by what company/agency.  The CB can also put in a dispute for you on the entry if you wish it to be removed.

Scores as of April 4, 2024:

Message 2 of 3
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Re: Job I left 20 yes ago added to credit report today?

Very easy to remove employer from Transunion report. You should dispute.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.