Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got Orchard online...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got Orchard online...

Just applied and approved online instantly for Orchard Bank card...$500

Scores of 589, 585, & 595.  I have an irs lien of about $9000, one paid CC charge off, one duplicate of the charge off that shows an outstanding bal of about $2000, a paid collection to the ph company (gonna work on getting rid of that one)  I think the paid charge off is being deleted, I disputed it by accident online, meant to dispute the other duplicate.   But called my guy at the collection agency, he pulled my file up and said it looks like there going to take it off (I didn't tell him I disputed it)....he said call back if it doesn't dissapear, and he said he would also help with the duplicate, nice guy, he's been a big help (for a collection agency!)

I got a BoA $500 card with two months reporting paid on time, this bumped my score about 15 points I think, would probably be higher but I didn't know about the Util rate deal and last month closed with a $200 bal on the BoA card....that won't happen again!  (thanks to this forum)

One mortgage going back 4 years, all on-time pmts, just refinanced...so a fair amount of good mortgage pmt reporting...all current, 2 or 3 times the mortgage traded, a couple times to HSBC who also does the Orchard card...  My high score was around 580 when I got the refinance in December.

I got a ton of inquiries, some for the mortgages, but a bunch I'm disputing, sent those out Monday, about a dozen from 5 diff companys

I had some baddies deleted recently, should see a bump from those next month.....

Applied for a Lowes card yesterday, no response today but if denied I will be on the phone, I am on my way....

I hope to see 600's next month.....and a goal of 650 by December....and 700 by June 08!

One of the great things about this forum is being able to just talk about your score work with other like-minded people....  I've told a friend what I'm doing but unless the other person is doing the same thing they just don't get, and most people don't have a clue what's on their reports or what their scores are...  The only person who really understands (outside of this board) is my ex-wife...were good friends and she really knows how I can be with finances...but that's the old me, this is the new me and it is a riot.... 

Ok , I'm done rambling...

Message Edited by ctrob on 06-13-2007 05:29 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Just got Orchard online...

Good for you. You got more than I did from them.
Message 2 of 3
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Just got Orchard online...

Way to go!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.