Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Baddie Fell Off Yesterday

tag
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Last Baddie Fell Off Yesterday

So, my last baddie fell off of TU yesterday. Finally! I can't pull my 3 bureau report for free until the 21st. Discover's updates are spotty at best. I don't want to pay for the score. Is there anywhere else I can get my TU FICO that won't cost me $25? I'm assuming my score went up quite a bit.

Part of me just wants to apply and see what happens and the other part really wants to know what's up before I apply.

What to do? What to do?

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Re: Last Baddie Fell Off Yesterday

Which service are you already using? Maybe try the Experian free month trial that will give you all 3? There's also ExtraCredit from credit.com that has a free or $1 trial period. Congrats on the last one falling off! Can't wait for that to happen...in Jan 2024 haha.

Message 2 of 10
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Thank you for the well wishes.

I have Experian 3 bureau monitoring, which won't regenerate naturally until the 21st. I tried Extra Credit about 2.5 weeks ago for the free trial and just canceled, so that's not an option at the moment, I don't think.

Message 3 of 10
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Ah bummer, I feel like I read about one other service recently but can't find the post that referenced it...maybe it was credit check total?

Message 4 of 10
altstates93
Valued Member

You could just try applying for the Apple Card. It won't trigger a hard inquiry unless you accept their offer. The offer itself, along with terms and conditions, includes a TU Fico 9 score. 

Message 5 of 10
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@altstates93 wrote:

You could just try applying for the Apple Card. It won't trigger a hard inquiry unless you accept their offer. The offer itself, along with terms and conditions, includes a TU Fico 9 score. 

Interesting...now I'd have to muster the willpower to refuse their offer, should it be great. I still have to app for two Chase cards and I'm 3/24.

@Ilinferno wrote:

Ah bummer, I feel like I read about one other service recently but can't find the post that referenced it...maybe it was credit check total?

That's part of the Experian family of products. Not sure it exists anymore.

Message 6 of 10
Ilinferno
Established Contributor

Haha fine I'm out of ideas. Apple Card does sound like a tempting idea...but maybe roll the dice with Chase? Have faith in your clean file 😃

Message 7 of 10
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Yeah, CreditCheckTotal is now Experian. If you're looking to app for Chase the 21st isn't that far away. You could just pull a 3b report from Myfico.com but that'll cost of course 🙂

Message 8 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

So, my last baddie fell off of TU yesterday. Finally! I can't pull my 3 bureau report for free until the 21st. Discover's updates are spotty at best. I don't want to pay for the score. Is there anywhere else I can get my TU FICO that won't cost me $25? I'm assuming my score went up quite a bit.

Part of me just wants to apply and see what happens and the other part really wants to know what's up before I apply.

What to do? What to do?

Discover gives you your TU FICO 8.

When I had Barclays cards, it gave you your TU FICO 8.

Both of the above are free,  but both are time delayed.

For current scores, MyFICO's 1-bureau TU report would cost you $15.96 plus tax.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 9 of 10
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Junejer wrote:

What to do? What to do?

Discover gives you your TU FICO 8.

When I had Barclays cards, it gave you your TU FICO 8.

Both of the above are free,  but both are time delayed.

For current scores, MyFICO's 1-bureau TU report would cost you $15.96 plus tax.

Definitely both are big time delayed. I never know when they are going to update. Of course, I've tried both and neither has updated yet.

Thinking I might just have to delay my gratification for another nine days and wait for the Experian regeneration. I'm not paying cash for a pull this close to getting it for free.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.