Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load of Crap!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Load of Crap!

I recently had two inquiries deleted from my credit report.

Today, they re appeared and my score dropped 10 points.

What a joke!

Oh wow, Mr. Customer has two inquiries, he's looking for credit. That must mean he is poor and can't pay his bills. Two inquiries, don't give this guy a mortgage, he'll surely file bankruptcy.

Geez!

Fair Isaac's risk model is costing companies billions. Average credit score 692, my ass.

I once had a job that required me to pull peoples credit all the time, I saw one 620 or better out of every 100 customers.

Ok, I'm done ranting. Stay focused, with hard work, determination, and patience, we will get there. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by creditgotmedown on 04-16-2009 06:58 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Load of Crap!

Bummer, and yes, total crap. I'm confused how they could just jump back on your report though? Are they reporting the old pull date too? What report is this, Equifax?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, they are reporting the original request date, over a year ago.

Message 3 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I'm a bit confused. Inquiries more than one year old will only remain on your reports from the CRAs. Your FICO reports will not list inqs more than a year old, and they will not factor in FICO scoring. Was it a FAKO score that went down?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, it was a fako change.

Message 5 of 6
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, it was a fako change.

Don't lose sleep over some made up score that doesn't mean anything.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.