Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major Equifax Issues

tag
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Major Equifax Issues

Hello Everyone:

I am having issues with Equifax for almost a year now and I still can't get it resolved.

I have had 2 dealership (Chevy and Cadillac), unable to pull my Equifax Reports.

I have had 2 mortgage loan companies unable to pull my Equifax Reports.

Credit Karma shows a score and then next day it increases/decreases the same amount.  It goes back and forth every day.

I have a credit monitoring service and they can't pull my Equifax report.  They get an erorr that says multiple reports.

I called Equifax and they claim I had a fraud alert placed on there.  I told them to remove it and they did.

The other two reports  have over 70 accounts listed and Equifax has like 30

The supervisor send me a copy of my Equifax report in the mail.  Alot of my accounts haven't been updated since early this year.  Alot of the credit limits were wrong.  Closed accounts still showed open.  I went online to start dispute process.  I typed in the conformation number listed on the printed report.  A different report pulled up with more with different information.

I talked with Equifax and they said I do not have a split file.

MYFICO App is showing the scores up and down the same as Credit Karma, daily.

I am at a lost on what to do.  I really want my report to reflect accurate information and for loan companies to be able to access it.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?  I have spent over 10 hours total on the phone with Equifax and can't get anything resolved.

Thank you,

Experian - 695 (4Y1M AA, 33 INQ)
Transunion - 686 (1Y5M AA, 30 INQ)
Equifax - 726 (3Y1M AA, 4 INQ)
Total Credit Lines: $99,387
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Major Equifax Issues

I would dispute the report you were mailed and the online report in writing. You will have to merge both reports and show the discrepancies between them. You will need to prove the possible split file by showing the two report numbers an their significant differences. Mine by line, account by account. Send the dispute by track mail so you know when it was delivered, you don't need a sig. Proof of delivery should suffice. Depending on what they do will decide your next move.

Message 2 of 5
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I would dispute the report you were mailed and the online report in writing. You will have to merge both reports and show the discrepancies between them. You will need to prove the possible split file by showing the two report numbers an their significant differences. Mine by line, account by account. Send the dispute by track mail so you know when it was delivered, you don't need a sig. Proof of delivery should suffice. Depending on what they do will decide your next move.

I did the disputes online before I saw your reply.  I was hoping I could find the upper manamgement phone number to discuss with them.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax is all screwed up! I have only been able to see the report 2 times the past month.

Message 4 of 5
CostantinoA
Established Contributor

Anyone know the Upper Management phone number?  This is getting old.  It has been almost a year and I have only been able to pull my report 2x in a year.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.