Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO not updating properly

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFICO not updating properly

I don't know how long you waited, but I know for sure that myfico tends to update very late. When I spoke to Capital One about when they send over utilization they pretty much said right after statement close. It won't update till several days later. For example my credit union reports the last day of the month for every single account no matter what kind is it. Myfico didn't update until the 6th. Also TransUnion sometimes is slower than Equifax and Experian. I do notice that Credit Karma will have new information a lot faster than myfico. This morning I checked Credit Karma and it was already seeing my new Ebates account and I haven't had any alerts on my FICO about it yet. You are correct that it is frustrating to pay $30 a month for something and have it update slower and get a fake score for free and have it update quicker.
Message 11 of 13
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

This is why I stopped paying for MyFICO a while ago, even while rebuilding. Literally every other site out there is faster/better than MyFICO's "updates". The only time I give MyFICO any money is when I need scores I can't get from CCC's/CCT/Free websites, which isn't very often. The last time I was paying MyFICO money for updates. they were literally weeks behind everyone else.

Message 12 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I got an alert today that I used my Venture for a large amount. Yeah to get my bonus miles. Which I will pay down tomorrow. The account is a month old & isnt even showing up yet as a new line of credit. Cart before the horse? And on here I lost 70 points for 3 inquries in 1 day on EQ. But Score Watch shows 1 inquiry and 3 point loss.  Starting to wonder now. EX just went to 707 FICO 8 5 days ago on their end. Still 672 here. SMH.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.