cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico vs Trans & EQ inquries discrepancy..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myfico vs Trans & EQ inquries discrepancy..

So today i checked myifco trans and equifax reports from this site. It shows i have 9 inquries from Trans  and 4 from EQ,but here is the weird thing i pulled my report from Trans website it says i got 21 inquiries(hard pulls) and also From Equifax it shows (14 hard pulls) ...how is that possible? i'm missing something here? ..thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Myfico vs Trans & EQ inquries discrepancy..

@Anonymous wrote:

So today i checked myifco trans and equifax reports from this site. It shows i have 9 inquries from Trans  and 4 from EQ,but here is the weird thing i pulled my report from Trans website it says i got 21 inquiries(hard pulls) and also From Equifax it shows (14 hard pulls) ...how is that possible? i'm missing something here? ..thank you

The reports that you get from myFICO.com display the hard inquiries that may be affecting your score.  Thus, any hard inquiry over a year old does not appear on the myFICO.com reports, since hard inquiries over a year old are no longer factored into scoring..  When you pull your TU and EQ reports directly from the credit reporting agencies, they display all hard inquiries over the past two years.  This is my theory about this discrepancy.  Does that fit with what you're seeing?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.