Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Help!!

Well I recieved my dispute back from experian and they say that both charge offs remain...I just do not get it, it is so frustrating.  I am unsure of what to do now.  Under important message from Experian, it states, "PLEASE CONTACT CREDIT GRANTOR AT 7158555404".  Isn't this experians job when they do the investigation?  I could maybe call them and get documents stating when the charge off occurred and try and dispute it again.  Any suggestions?  

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated:  So today I call, I speak with a collections CSR.  I ask him if he can provide me with the CO date, he states August 4th 2006.  I ask him for a written document verifying that, once I did that his whole attitude changed.  He stated he would probably not be able to do that and he would have to ask his supervisor about that.  He also stated there is no way he would be able to get that done today.  I politely asked to be transferred to the supervisor, he obliged.  The transfer took 10 minutes (he was briefing her on my case and past phone calls).  When the supervisor got on she knew everything about my case, stated she looked over TU and cannot find RCU being reported anywhere.  I politely told her that it was Experian who was still reporting.  She asked if I would send her information on that.  I went over to experian and bought my credit report for 1 dollar, printed off the negative items (RCU) and highlighted the pertinant information and emailed it over to her.  She called me back in about 2 hours and stated that the people who deal with the bureaus looked it over and updated the information, she than stated it should fall off my CR by next Wednesday.  I hope it does, because this has taken a toll on me.  

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updated:  I looked on experian today and I am now showing no negatives (no negatives across the board excpet for state released tax lien on TU and Equifax).  Perserverance pays off!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.