Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit - "Remarks Added"

tag
Bojack
Valued Member

PayPal Credit - "Remarks Added"

I'll try to be brief. About 2 years ago I applied for PayPal Credit thinking i was responding to a 2% PayPal offer. I phone up and was told too bad. I said fine. Next day I got an alert saying account disputed. I never disputed. I stayed in my lane and 30 days later it said dispute resolved. Then eventually that remark went away. Used and paid the account off every month for 2 years. Today I get alerts on all my reports saying remarks added. This time it says "dispute resolved; consumer disagrees". Consumer disagrees!!!? I haven't talked to these people in 2 years. I want to call up and complain but I don't want to rock the boat or make things worse somehow with phantom disputes and remarks. Should I just shut up and move on with my life? I feel like Elaine on Seinfeld when the doctor wrote "patient is difficult" on her permanent record. So frustrated. Thanks for any advice.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PayPal Credit - "Remarks Added"

Where are you seeing the recent remarks, is this from your actual credit reports or a CMS? Are the remarks displayed on all 3?

Message 2 of 5
Bojack
Valued Member

Yes the remarks are on the actual credit reports. TransUnion and Experian so far. Seems weird. 

Message 3 of 5
Bojack
Valued Member

Even stranger language on my Equifax report..."consumer disputes after resolution" 

Message 4 of 5
sznthescore
Established Contributor

I just had a similiar situtation like this happe to me with Citi. Paid on-time the entire time I've had account. Citi tells me to dispute it with the their Dispute department. I'm like there is nothing to dispute besides the remark added. All other reported information is correct. Then the rep goes to tell me about some disputed charges I had... I'm like yes I'm aware about those but it has nothing to do with credit reporting. I haven't even started to tackle this project yet. If its not one thing its another, but very much so weird.

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.