Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier 3B broken?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Premier 3B broken?

Is anyone else that has the premier 3b having any problems with updates or alert changes? When I had the ultimate 3b as soon as things changed on my scores or reports within 24 hours I would get alerts. And my score and report has had all kinds of changes in last 2 weeks and I've gotten no alerts etc. But yet with all my other scoring agencies like CK and quizzle and equafax and wallethub and few others they have all been sending alerts almost everyday. It just seems Preimer 3b is not updating for me at all
13 REPLIES 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Premier 3B broken?

Nope. Got 6-7 in 2 days from balance changes to new inquiry to new account. Actually more than the U 3B

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last update from MyFico was 04/27 but in the days since I've gotten updates from all the free monitoring sites (CK, etc).

Should have some new accounts posting soon -- will be able to tell then if MyFico is working properly.

Message 3 of 14
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

According to other sources, I've had balance changes reported and 2 new American Express accounts added and I've received nothing from myFICO since April 26.

Time to reconsider paying $43 a month for this service.
Last app 1/2/2017.
In the garden until at least 6/2/2017.
Message 4 of 14
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

Wow, just got an alert
Last app 1/2/2017.
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely appears MF is slower to alert than others but at least it gives real FICO08 on the alert. For me during rehabbing it's still worth $40+ a month even if it's slow.

My scores are still at 4/27 but I expect some updates next week.
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jdxprs1 wrote:
According to other sources, I've had balance changes reported and 2 new American Express accounts added and I've received nothing from myFICO since April 26.

Time to reconsider paying $43 a month for this service.

I signed up for it again a few weeks ago, after a long time away.  It is 29.95 now.  fyi.  Alerts are working fine for me.  

Premier 3b.png

Message 7 of 14
jdxprs1
Frequent Contributor

Do you get a new pull every month or every 3 months?
Last app 1/2/2017.
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually found the $29.xx monthly pull deal when I was incognito but not when I was logged in ($39.xx). Frustrating but I couldn't get it to pull the lower price so I just paid the $10 more rather than get frustrated.

Check incognito not logged in, you should see the better price.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jdxprs1 wrote:
Do you get a new pull every month or every 3 months?

New pull monthly.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.