cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about a new NFCU card reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about a new NFCU card reporting?

Pending when you get the card they report after the first statement and due date.

Both my cards I got around the beginning of the month... Internal statement and due date cut on the 8th of the next month. They started reporting on the second month. Both cards due on the 5th and statement cuts on the 8th.

At least that's how it has been for both my cards from them. It usually hits the CB's around the 12th.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It usually reports 30 days after you receive the card which is the statement closing for 1st billing period. So it should be reporting any day give it about 3 days after your statement closing.

Message 12 of 13
MzChrissy
New Contributor

5-7 days after the first activity on the account. If you want it to generate a statement, transfer $50 to your checking account and then transfer $50 back to the credit card account the next day otherwise, it will take 60-90 days to report if there's no activity on the account.
Current Score:
Goal Score [Dec. 2021]:

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Platinum $50k | BlueNile $22.5k | Macys AMEX $20k | Citibank (AU) $19k | NFCU LOC $15k | AMEX Platinum $13k POT | Apple (Goldman Sachs) $12k | Amazon Store Card $10k | PayPal Credit $10k | Discover IT $10k | SoFi MasterCard $9k | Nordstrom Visa $6k
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.