Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about recon!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about recon!!!

When we call the recon line for a bank/leander. What information can they see about me? I know the have access to my credit score and inq. Can they see my balances on my other credit cards/loans?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
PicoFico
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about recon!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

When we call the recon line for a bank/leander. What information can they see about me? I know the have access to my credit score and inq. Can they see my balances on my other credit cards/loans?

annualcreditreport.com 

you can and so can they...

Rebuild start: 5/15/19

Financial Institutions:
Wells Fargo | NFCU | Penfed
Products:
Discover It CB $2.1k | WF Propel $22.5k | PenFed PCR $20k | NFCU Platinum $10k | NFCU More Rewards $25k | NFCU Flagship $30k | NFCU CLOC $500 | NFCU SSL 60mo | NFCU Auto loan

Message 2 of 4
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

They can see anything and everything that is on whatever credit report(s) it is they pull.    That includes balances and in some cases the total amounts that were paid to each creditor during the period before the closure of their last reported statement.

The information made available is the same whether obtained via a SP or a HP, the only substantive difference is that if it were obtained via a HP other creditors would also know that the report had been pulled.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.