Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skimmers and Manual Entry?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Skimmers and Manual Entry?

@Anonymous wrote:
@GApeachymay need to invoice Discover Bank for your time and effort! It is their error Smiley Happy

I got a $1k cli yesterday!!!!!  woot, woot. 

Edit to add:  The charges are on Cap1 too.  Sorry I rambled on that post, I tried to clean it up.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Dinosaur   I know I can confuse any and everyone.

Corp. saw they had set up two stores at one location.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@GApeachymay need to invoice Discover Bank for your time and effort! It is their error Smiley Happy

Edit to add:  The charges are on Cap1 too.  Sorry I rambled on that post, I tried to clean it up.

As always, "a new broom sweeps clean" Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

As always, "a new broom sweeps clean" Smiley Happy

Omg, you're right.

Message 24 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Update:

Another charge kept trying to go through, even though it was a new cc # issued.  But then it would disappear. Did it twice I think...but the last one I got the email but it never showed under pending. Idk.   So today got the letter from cap1 that they refunded and we didn't have to worry about that one anymore.  

My friends debit and cc now have charges in California.  So she has a mess to deal with still.  It's through the local bank, not Cap1.  So yay to Disco and Cap1.

Sounds like a skimmer to me and the corp office didn't want to admit it.  I'm just guessing but.....

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.