Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoFi Personal Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SoFi Personal Loan Funding Delay

Wonderful news..  I just got the email that i've been funded!!!   So - it took a total of 3 calendar weeks from March 8th.     Good luck to all those waiting.  The email did state that my first payment date would change to be a minimum of 15 days after I'm funded so I expect they may change it  from April 1st to the 15th.  I'll find out tomorrow.

Message 51 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was funded this past Friday and they moved my first payment to 5/1.

Message 52 of 65
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Congrats all on the approvals and ultimately funding!

Message 53 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great to hear! We are still waiting, but maybe things are moving now!

Message 54 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got the email saying it is funding. Will see what materializes tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Message 55 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to hear that.   Something has cleared up!  And my first payment will be May 1st.   So glad the wait is over.  I was beginning to wonder if it wasn't going to happen!

Message 56 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

My payment info is not available yet, but the cash came through this morning. I am thrilled that I can stop pouting now! Smiley Happy Anticipation can be rough.Smiley Happy Already paid off my balances and obsessed a bit (happily) about the amount I would save on interest. Smiley Happy Yay for us!

Message 57 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My payment info is not available yet, but the cash came through this morning. I am thrilled that I can stop pouting now! Smiley Happy Anticipation can be rough.Smiley Happy Already paid off my balances and obsessed a bit (happily) about the amount I would save on interest. Smiley Happy Yay for us!

Now begins the painful wait for your scores to get updated. My BoA finally reported, but my god AMEX is slow!

Message 58 of 65
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long does it take for the larger banks to report the paid off credit cards to the credit bureaus?  I figured I would wait 30-60 days (1 or 2 billing cycles) before checking scores.

Message 59 of 65
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Usually the next billing cycle it will update your balances.

Do you currently have Wallethub, Credit Karma or Credit Sesame? You can reports more often for free at those sites. You will be getting the Vantage score but the alerts come through pretty quick for Eq and TU.

As far as paying for reports, to save the money, waiting 2 months is probably ideal. I enjoy the myFICO site score as you get all of the flavors of FICO updated when pulling a new report. I wish that would happen more than once every 3 months.

If you look into Credit Check Total you can join for $1. Quit by calling in before the 7 days is up and the automated cancellation line will give you the half off for 5 years deal. Gives the 3 FICO 08 scores (no additional flavors) and you can pull all three reports once a month. ($14.97/month)

Congrats on seeing those CC balances drop!

Message 60 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.