Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Credit Cards Not Reporting Since Mid 2006

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Store Credit Cards Not Reporting Since Mid 2006

Hello, I have two Sears cards.. one is the main store card and the other is a Mastercard/Sears card hybrid. The balances and payment histories are far improved since April/May 2006. On all three credit reports, none of them report anything after April/May 2006 for these Sears cards. (No updated payment history or balance change) How do I get Sears to report everything thats backed up.. Do I somehow go through the bureau's to get them to request the data??? Since they aren't updated in so long and they are 2 of the 3 remaining bills I pay a month its affecting my score at least a bit. Thanks for any help Adam
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Store Credit Cards Not Reporting Since Mid 2006

timer00 wrote:
Hello, I have two Sears cards.. one is the main store card and the other is a Mastercard/Sears card hybrid. The balances and payment histories are far improved since April/May 2006. On all three credit reports, none of them report anything after April/May 2006 for these Sears cards. (No updated payment history or balance change) How do I get Sears to report everything thats backed up.. Do I somehow go through the bureau's to get them to request the data??? Since they aren't updated in so long and they are 2 of the 3 remaining bills I pay a month its affecting my score at least a bit. Thanks for any help Adam

I would contact Sears first.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Store Credit Cards Not Reporting Since Mid 2006

The same thing is happening to my Sears account. They have not reported since March 2006. They've been listing the same balance since then despite the fact that it's now a third of that. I called Sears earlier this week and they said they would send me a letter that I can forward to the credit agencies. Seems very odd.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.