Did you mean: 

Synchrony Bank - Didn't Report

tag
FlaDude
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony Bank - Didn't Report

@FlaDude wrote:

@longclimbback wrote:
I was just going to make a post about this. My lowes card was just paid down from 9k to $100 or so on the 8th of march. They reported to eqifax on the 12th like they always do, but haven't reported to trans or exp yet. My eq bumped up to 798 when they reported but the other two are stuck about 

I paid my Lowes down about $1k and got a $2k CLI before my statement 3/4 the changes are only showing on EQ too.

My 3/4 statement update just showed up on EX, still nothing on TU. I do have a balance, so it's not the zero balance thing.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 11 of 25
Duke_Nukem
Established Contributor

My Care Credit updated on EQ about 2 weeks later than normal, and TU and EX finally updated nearly 4 weeks after statement was cut in Feb (just before the next statement cuts).  Normally it wouldn't matter to me, but like others on here that are watching for updates... I paid off a promo along with a 3x CLI that really changed my FICO.

The odd thing about this past month is that Synch was reporting my TU FICO had risen by 20 pts due to the CLI and payoff, even though TU hadn't updated on any other monitoring site (CK, Cap1 Credit Wise, and others).  Strange stuff...

Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've experienced the same with them with my eBay Extras Mastercard and my Amazon Storecard. The Extras card actually didn't even update at all during February, and now seems to be updating on random dates during March. The store card didn't update on its normal day (5th of the month) but apparently just updated a few days ago. Bizarre. 

I have noticed, though, that my Wells Fargo platinum card did the same thing. It did not update on its normal day but pulled the data and updated about 10 days late. Maybe there's a trend? 

Message 13 of 25
yougoglencoco
Valued Member

I paid my care credit down from $6500 to $500 this month, and it updated to Equifax normally, but never to TU or EX.  I was waiting patiently, but finally called a few days ago and asked them to report to TU and EX and they did. Rose my score up nicely Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 25
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Update for me: My Amazon Store Card updated to all three last night. Statement date was 3/15. 

Message 15 of 25
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Drwaz99 wrote:

Update for me: My Amazon Store Card updated to all three last night. Statement date was 3/15. 

Oh good....after I read your original post and replies I went in to my Synch accts. and changed my pymts to reflect a small balance.  Glad to see the report dates had changed and not something wrong.  I'm still waiting since the 1st for things to update...tick, tock, tick, tock.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, Synchrony reported to TU this morning... they reported the $492 balance that had actually posted to my card instead of the $693 that they reported to EQ of which $201 was pending when the statement generated. My OCD is going to be very irritated for the next month that the balances aren’t even. Smiley Frustrated

Message 17 of 25
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

My lowes account finally reported to tu. It is 8 days late. I got a 35 point bump going from 13%-7% utilization. Dont know about ex yet. Hopefully I can sneak a couple apps in Monday before a zeroed card reports a bt and takes me back towards 13%.
Message 18 of 25
Poppa
Established Contributor

I paid a Lowe's balance to 0 a few weeks before Jan statement. Reported to EQ but took 2.5 months to report to TU and EX. The reports had the Jan 29 report date even though it was mid Mar.

Edit: I'm almost positive my Walmart card did the same thing a year ago.

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 19 of 25
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

They have finally reported to TU, still not EX, and waiting on update from EQ.  Fake TU score up to 715!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.