Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncrony now provides FicoScores?

tag
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Syncrony now provides FicoScores?

Logged into my BananaRepublic account, new account layout and Fico scores now being provided. When did that happen?

Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

Re: Syncrony now provides FicoScores?

Syncrony has had it available on their Amazon store cards since August-ish...I think they're slowly integrating it into their other offerings. My Lowes card currently does not have a Fico score option.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a walmart card from them and have had the fico for almost two years.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which FICO score is provided with the Walmart card?

Message 4 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Which FICO score is provided with the Walmart card?

TU FICO 8.

Walmart has offered that for years, think even back to 2011 or earlier even though  I guess googling this forum could figure that out.

What's new is Synchrony is rolling out scores to other cards; I wonder if they'll do that for Care Credit and if so, if it would be still be TU as that at least rememberance underwrites on EQ... and I'd love to get a monthly EQ base score from somewhere.

        
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed.  A monthly EQ 08 would be nice to have from a creditor.  I'm surprised that a few haven't gone done this route yet.  It seems that most FICO 08 scores provided are either TU or EX.

Message 6 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed.  A monthly EQ 08 would be nice to have from a creditor.  I'm surprised that a few haven't gone done this route yet.  It seems that most FICO 08 scores provided are either TU or EX.

TU had that product before FICO Open Access, and presumably it was near free anyway.

EX is the dominant bureau by volume so it doesn't surprise me that lenders are using that for their account review pulls now that Open Access is a thing.

It's not really that surprising looked at that way.

        
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.