Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Rep Updated my File on Request!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU Rep Updated my File on Request!

Hi everyone- 

So I've been struggling with the lag experienced by TU in updating my final paydown on my third credit card.  We're prepping for formal preapproval on a mortgage this month, and its super critical for me for all three of my cards to report paid down with all three of the CRAs.   TU was the final report on the final card, but despite the other two showing it, TU did not.

I called TU today, and nicely asked to speak to their executive escalation department.  The man who answered asked if was a U.S. based request, I said yes, and a few minutes later a woman answered.  I explained our situation with the nonreporting, she asked if I had documentation.  I offered to fax my latest statement from the credit card, and she said she would fix it for me.  I faxed in the info. a couple of hours later, and I'm waiting for the change.  But I'm hopeful!   Capital One Credit Tracker just sent me notice that it has seen a change on my TU account, so maybe that's it!

I'll report back.   When this happens, my mid mortgage score will go up to about 670, and I'm good to go.  This is such a roller coaster on a daily basis.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Rep Updated my File on Request!

An update:  I faxed the info. in yesterday (latest statement), and my TU report was updated this morning!

Here's the number I called for TU:  312-985-2000.   Again, I asked to be sent to the "Special Handling Department" (I incorreclty named it in prior post) in the U.S.

When the rep agreed to help, she had me fax the statement to her at 610-546-4657.   I hope this is helpful.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.