Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU error code

tag
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

TU error code

Has anyone ever received this?  I try to register again and it says I already exist.  Do I just no longer get access to my online disputes etc?

Error: 151-Your access to the TransUnion Online Investigation Service has expired. If you believe that information contained in your TransUnion Personal Credit Report is inaccurate and would like to request investigation or change of information, please visit www.transunion.com to learn how to submit your request by mail or by phone.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU error code

@medicgrrl wrote:

Has anyone ever received this?  I try to register again and it says I already exist.  Do I just no longer get access to my online disputes etc?

Error: 151-Your access to the TransUnion Online Investigation Service has expired. If you believe that information contained in your TransUnion Personal Credit Report is inaccurate and would like to request investigation or change of information, please visit www.transunion.com to learn how to submit your request by mail or by phone.

It's not an uncommon error from what I recall, think there's a 30 day window that if you've initiated a dispute you can't do another and it reports that error.

Otherwise it could just be a glitch, albeit a fustruating one.

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.