cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU way different from EQ and EX, and I think I know why...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU way different from EQ and EX, and I think I know why...

I wondered why my TU score was so low compared to EQ and EX and why there was such a big difference between the Vantage and FICO scores for TU, so I went to creditchecktotal to get the trial account. It seems that two accounts I've recently opened, my Penfed car loan and Discover It card, are not reporting, or haven't yet reported/been added, to TU, resulting in my numbers at TU being significantly different from EQ and EX (627 TU, 659 EQ, 662 EX). Also, there's a credit card that was included in my 2014 bankruptcy that for some reason is reporting as still being open under my list of accounts on TU even though it's also listed elsewhere as being included in the bankruptcy (EQ and EX both report it as closed). I need to file a dispute to fix this, obviously, but I already wrote up a consumer statement today to explain the lates on my Navient student loan account from 2013 to early 2014, so I can't file any additional disputes with TU until that's entered into the system.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.