Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Thank you

tag
tpayne105
New Contributor

Thank you Thank you

I have had myfico.com now for a long time but just today discovered these forums.  What a great source of information. 

My credit is in big time repair and at times it sure seems like I will never get there but after reading so many positive posts, I now have confidence that I can make it to where I want to be. 

My current scores are:

TU    514
Equ  524
Exp   513

These are low, I know, but just on April 20th, they averaged 465.  I have 3 CCs right now--Orchard Bank, 1st Premier, and Capital One.  All have the $300 limit on them.  I have learned to get them down as fast as possible and to keep them down.  My goal is to keep getting them down to the recommened 1-9% range and KEEP THEM THERE. 

I also plan on writing GW and PFD letters to several agencies.  Hopefully this will help as well (it can't hurt). 

Any more advice would be appreciated greatly. 

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing more from you!!!

Todd
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

Re: Thank you Thank you

Way to go on the progress - you're working your way up! Those cc's you have will make a big difference in building your score quickly; just keep doing what you're doing and keep that utilization low.  Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Smiley Happy  So many of us have been, or are, where you are!  Just keep plugging away at it!  You'll get there, and it may not take as long as you might think!  Nice increase in scores, by the way!   Nice cc line up as well, though some might disagree with the First Premier card, but God knows First Premier has been my credit saving grace! 

You need anything, just ask.  There are a whole lot of tremendously knowledgable people in here!  I couldn't even begin to think of tackling my own credit messes without them!

Have a super day!
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You are on your way! Keep us updated on your progress.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.