Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Unfreeze - CSR Hold Time

tag
CreditFun
Regular Contributor

TransUnion Unfreeze - CSR Hold Time

Need to unfreeze ASAP.

Trying to refinance.  Been on hold for 29 minutes.  Anyone able to get through at all today?  How long did it take to get a live representative?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Credit_Flavours
Regular Contributor

Re: TransUnion Unfreeze - CSR Hold Time

Hey there!

Why don't you join the Transunion Trueidentity service online for free and you should be able to freeze and unfreeze your report from there literally within a few seconds. That's what I use and saves the time spent waiting endlessly on the phone.

Obviously I am not allowed to paste the link below but you can google it. Hope this helps

Message 2 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

Freeze your credit with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion

Credit BureauOnlineBy phoneBy mail
How to freeze your credit with EquifaxVisitEquifax Credit Freeze page1-800-685-1111 (NY residents call 1-800-349-9960)Equifax Security Freeze, P.O. Box 105788 Atlanta, GA 30348
Visit: Experian Credit Freeze page1-888-EXPERIAN (1-888-397-3742)Experian Security Freeze, P.O. Box 9554 Allen, TX 75013
How to freeze your credit with TransUnion Visit: TransUnion Credit Freeze page 1-888-909-8872TransUnion LLC, P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016

I found this on https://clark.com/credit/credit-freeze-and-thaw-guide/

Message 3 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Did you try the above number?

Message 4 of 15
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

Freeze your credit with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion

Credit BureauOnlineBy phoneBy mail
How to freeze your credit with EquifaxVisitEquifax Credit Freeze page1-800-685-1111 (NY residents call 1-800-349-9960)Equifax Security Freeze, P.O. Box 105788 Atlanta, GA 30348
Visit: Experian Credit Freeze page1-888-EXPERIAN (1-888-397-3742)Experian Security Freeze, P.O. Box 9554 Allen, TX 75013
How to freeze your credit with TransUnion Visit: TransUnion Credit Freeze page 1-888-909-8872TransUnion LLC, P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016

I found this on https://clark.com/credit/credit-freeze-and-thaw-guide/

Thanks @AllZero; you are the Google of MyFICO and we appreciate you!

Message 5 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@CreditobsessedinFL wrote:

I'll have to give thanks to @CreditInspired . I just copy and paste. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 15
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

I'll have to give thanks to @CreditInspired . I just copy and paste. Smiley Wink

Apologies; I too should have given credit where credit is due to @CreditInspired for compiling the information.
We all benefit from your lighting fast responses with locating information and congratulations.
Sugar Ray Leonard said: 

" The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are". 

Message 7 of 15
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Ahhhhh, thanks @AllZero. I actually forgot I had posted this. I luv and am jealous of your elephant's memory--WOW!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 15
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Apologies; I too should have given credit where credit is due to @CreditInspired for compiling the information.
We all benefit from your lighting fast responses with locating information and congratulations.
Sugar Ray Leonard said: 

" The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are". 

I love that quote. Thank you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 15
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@AllZero wrote:

Sugar Ray Leonard said: 

Thank you for the kind words. Smiley Very Happy

That's an excellent quote. I think it fits me.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.