Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Credit or Triple advantage??

tag
Takunda1
Established Contributor

True Credit or Triple advantage??

Which one do most of you use or would you recommend? I am currently on Truecredit (transunion) free trial for just the TU credit report. To get EQ and EX as well its $14.95 every month. Whats your take on this? Is there anything cheaper? TIA
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: True Credit or Triple advantage??

@Takunda1 wrote:
Which one do most of you use or would you recommend? I am currently on Truecredit (transunion) free trial for just the TU credit report. To get EQ and EX as well its $14.95 every month. Whats your take on this? Is there anything cheaper? TIA

Yep. Truecredit through the Walmart link. $11.21 per month all three reports daily pulls 24+1. Without a doubt THE best deal out there. IF you have an AMEX account Creditsecure is the ticket as you can pull anytime during the calendar day for an updated credit report. Barring that go with TC. No brainer.
Message 2 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@smallfry wrote:

@Takunda1 wrote:

Yep. Truecredit through the Walmart link. $11.21 per month all three reports daily pulls 24+1. Without a doubt THE best deal out there. IF you have an AMEX account Creditsecure is the ticket as you can pull anytime during the calendar day for an updated credit report. Barring that go with TC. No brainer.

I use both. TC is cheap and practical but creditsecure has a MUCH better layout, cleaner and easier to read.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

smallfry wrote:

IF you have an AMEX account Creditsecure is the ticket as you can pull anytime during the calendar day for an updated credit report.

I just signed up for the AMEX CreditSecure, Wow, what a difference in scores!!!! (100pts lower than FICO)

But, finally a way to dispute Experian online!!! Yeah! They believe I am who I say I am if linked by AMEX, amazing!

Message 4 of 9
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Lori344 wrote:

But, finally a way to dispute Experian online!!! Yeah! They believe I am who I say I am if linked by AMEX, amazing!

For me it does not matter how I dispute EX - they are the CRA from that hot place and won't change anything
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

For me it does not matter how I dispute EX - they are the CRA from that hot place and won't change anything

Midnight, you always make me laugh.... in total agreement! I hate them only slightly less than EQ Smiley Wink
I was in a situation were in they didn't believe that I am who I say I am. (they were still using my maiden name) Now, I can finally submit my disputes... which will undoubtedly come back verified. Smiley Sad That's ok, I love nailing jello to a tree!! Grrrrr
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ummmm What Walmart link? I just went on the walMart website and I am not seeing it.  Can you please paste the URL that the link refer's to??? Would love to save 4 dollars a month on my TrueCredit access.  Also Does ReuCredit allow you unlimited access to your three agency credit reports without lowering your Fico score?

Thanks!

Message 7 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forums, The_CRAminator!

This thread is pretty old and much has changed. For more info, the link below might be useful.

CMS Thread

Message 8 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Bumping a 3 yo thread. The info might be out of date.Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.