Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Understand two MyFico products

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to Understand two MyFico products

Hello,

I'm sorry if there is something obvious I'm missing.  I'm interested in pulling my 3b.  There are two options, the one time pull which comes out to a rounded $60 and the monthly (quarterly for 3b information) which comes to $30 a month.  What is the reasoning behind me not paying $30 and then pulling my 3b again for $30 3 months down the road?

Is the purpose of the one time pull for those people who are needing their 3b more frequently?  Will the monthly 3b provide me with all the 3b scores I need on initial use or am I roped into some type of contract?  From what I read, I can cancel anytime... thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Trying to Understand two MyFico products

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I'm sorry if there is something obvious I'm missing.  I'm interested in pulling my 3b.  There are two options, the one time pull which comes out to a rounded $60 and the monthly (quarterly for 3b information) which comes to $30 a month.  What is the reasoning behind me not paying $30 and then pulling my 3b again for $30 3 months down the road?

Is the purpose of the one time pull for those people who are needing their 3b more frequently?  Will the monthly 3b provide me with all the 3b scores I need on initial use or am I roped into some type of contract?  From what I read, I can cancel anytime... thanks in advance!

I don't see any logic to charging $60 for the one time pull.

I'm guessing its appeal is to people who have no continuing interest in their scores, but are planning to buy a house.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.